Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Step Forward , Two Steps Back

A shocking news travelled across and reached me last night just to be informed that an acquaintance had tried to end his life. As shocking as it is , I was glad to know that this intention of his did not materialized. There's only one problem now , he have to life the rest of his life with the though of "what if" . Yes , what if he died .. what would happen to his love ones .
I am the last person to be able to advise the pros and the cons of dying as to me this is something too intimate that he needs to walk through by himself.

We humans will always make mistakes but its how we deal with it afterwards .I am not spared of that and am also going through it daily . There's no shortcut when it comes to living , its just how we go through it and have to learn from each steps we take . It is the present that count for us to mend the past.Determination and the support that we get will be able to change and push oneself to the limit either towards improvement or towards destruction .

Hang in there , take one step forward and two steps back , as what I always do to come in terms with myself.