Thursday, July 9, 2009

Saddening Indeed


It's saddening, says Mahathir -


Wow ... for the first time EVER , I'm actually agreeing with Tun Mahathir on this . That's it , our future generation will be the losing party with this decision . MOST , if not all , documented resources for the study of science , medicine , maths to name a few and even updated news ARE in English . The quality of our translating English to BM is utterly gross and have no sense of quality whats more making the reader understand and comprehend the topic . I'm ashamed of this decision . They should take this back , seriously ... just read the news below and you see what I mean. If not for this language , I would not even come across the news of a transparent frog existing somewhere deep on Earth . Hah ! I bet those politicians have no idea of it too...
time to dig out the famous `Bagai Katak Bawah Tempurung' ..Oh the beauty of cliche .

It’s saddening, says Mahathir

Shared via AddThis