Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Custodian To Synchronize World of CRS

Today , I have been officially made the Custodian of the whole world of CRS by my Company. I hope to do well and not let my boss down or even walk away like how the rest did in the past .
Yes my shoulder is heavier but its all about work . I've seen my boss break down in pieces out of frustration may it be due to friends or foe and I hope I will never contribute this and be part of her chapter of failure and frustration .

May I be guided correctly and may all the people surrounding me support me in each and every step I take to guide this team through its positive course of direction. I will not lie that I am not worried because I AM . But I will not be a coward and give up easily . No matter how heavy this will be I will carry it with pride .