Monday, May 18, 2009

St. Raphael - Healer & Guide for the Christian Pilgrim


A friend who totally believes in Fungshui , Tarrot Card and anything that is spritually related , emailed me and told me that all these 32 years ( yes I am a 32 year old fart ) , I have my very own Guardian Angel - St. Raphael Healer & Guide for the Christian Pilgrim .

I checked and found out so many explanation about St Raphael :

Raphael in Judaism
Raphael also appears in the modern Hebrew word Rophe meaning doctor of medicine, thus echoing the healing function traditionally attributed to this angel.

Raphael in Christianity
Among Catholics, he is considered the patron saint of medical workers and matchmakers, and may be petitioned by them or those needing their services .

Raphael in Islam
Raphael (Israfil in Arabic) is the Angel responsible for signaling the coming of Judgment Day by blowing the horn (namely Sûr) and sending out a "Blast of Truth".

Raphael in Paradise Lost
The angel Raphael, as well as many other prominent angels appear in John Milton's Paradise Lost, in which he is assigned by God to re-warn Adam concerning the sin of eating of the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil. He also expounds to Adam the war in heaven in which the Archangel Lucifer fell and became Satan, and the creation of the Earth.

Maybe this angel IS with me , and hopefully this is the angel that has taught me to GIVE rather than RECEIVE . I use to be VERY calculative , but now if I dont give , I feel very frustrated .
********************************************************************
On the other hand for many many years I have had this dream of swimming side by side a whale in an open sea . This dream stopped , if I'm not mistaken for last 5 years and since my friend is so into all this , I took the liberty to ask her on this and this is what she sees :

1.Someone new will start coming to mylife with strong energy
2.This person will guide me through being independent , new job new life , new everything .
3.This person is my guardian angel , who will protect me unstintingly .
4.This dream will stop once you are with this person emotionally and spiritually .
5.This person IS your LIFE.
Yes , the dream did stop and SOOOOOOOOOOOO .... if I put one and one together , I think I have found MY GUARDIAN ANGEL ., and with God's grace , I hope this will be the final journey for me to look for guidance and on finding the person who will heal my soul .