Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Between Friends and Subordinate - Between Peanut and Monkey







I can be an unforgiving tyrant when it comes to work . And when I mean work , there's no two way about it . Although so many times Ive tried to be a `friend' , `big sister ' to them , it seems to backfire on me and I end up being so frustrated :( . (Happens ALL the time especially when I try helping people -and my betterhalf always tell me "you will never learn " - so true! )

My aim is to upgrade people , give them ways / rooms to grow in their career as I always see myself in their shoes . What if they get very low salary $ , how will they survive ? Are they able to come to work with such a low pay? Get proper treatment when they fall sick ? Buy better things for their family ? Provide better things for their family ? ( I myself want a place with a room just to convert the whole place as my cupboard and line up all my clothes and shoes oh yes and his clothes and shoes too of course! - No harm having a dream ) Will they be more alert when I have upgraded them ? Will they work better after getting increment ? Will they work even better by giving them enough tools / PC / Internet connection / phone etc etc ?

Its really is tiring when non of the above matters although you have fought so much for them.

What I consider as a slap on the face is being let down by those who I have put so much of trust on , and I will never let my superior down or fail them . If I did , would I be able to face them the next day ? How do I justify MY salary .?! Is it even worth for them to hire me . People always say , `Pay peanut get monkey ' , but ..... sometimes , `Pay Monkey get peanut ?!'
( Heh .. most of the time we end up getting the monkey from attitude to everything ....mutation from planet of the apes ) .

I had no idea I have to deal more personal issues than work related issues :/ . talk about getting monkeys........