Monday, May 25, 2009

How Many Fathers Do You Have ?


How Many Fathers Do You Have ? I have two .Aren't I lucky . Both love me unconditionally .
Both have decided to accept my flaws , which at this point is tremendous. To be able to forgive ,
is the most noble thing to do in any one's lives and this is what my fathers have done.
As humans , I supposed this is the journey that each of us will have to take and go through .
The years that passes us made us wiser .
When I was studying , I had to study this poem `The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost .
Little that I know , it will impact me today :
"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. "
It did made all the difference , and looking back , I do not have regrets .
I have made my choice and I stand by it .
If I had not done so , till this very day , I will not know what the future have install for me.
U Pak , Love you appa .