Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm going to McDonalds!

I'm going to McDonalds tomorrow . I'm not boycotting a Company that gives job to 90% Malay Muslims and they are working cause they need to live and you guys out there who wants to boycott , by all means do so BUT do throw away all your Samsung phones and Iphone , stop smoking cigarettes , stop using facebook cause its Jewish product ok? . I think that would be fair .
By the way , water rationing will start soon in Selangor so I'm sure you will go back to McDonalds cause all the restaurant's using water saved in multiples basins are not hygenic and maybe used many times . We'll see. . Use brain , not emotions and dont forget to pay the salary of starbucks , McDonalds and HSBC staff that you blindly told to resign and make sure you pay their bills