Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Be Responsible & Take Responsibility

A lot of people I realised , LOVE giving "certain" treatment to other people . Bosses put their staff in "cold storage" , friends "avoid" friends who gave them advise just cause its the truth and at times within close link  :  wife gives husband , husband gives wife , girlfriend gives boyfriend ,  boyfriend gives girlfriend , siblings gives siblings , family gives family , mom /dad gives son/ daughter , son/ daughter gives mom /dad . Honestly I think this is irresponsible .

Why I say so  ? well the person who channels all this to another person "thinks" he/she is being responsible ..well maybe for themselves , which is actually selfish . Honestly , would the person be really responsible of the outcome ? I dont think so ?

For a person who is wise and humble should always know that every action have a reaction and should be responsible of the outcome aswell . Some outcome is good , but what if it is not ? What would happen ?

For example , Remember the incident in bangsar Shopping Mall where a teenager just immediately jump to his death after the screaming fight with the mom and NO ONE could actually anticipate that ? Imagine what would the mom feel till today ? So yeah , thats immediate reaction . 

What about long term reaction ? do we really know what will happen ? Or what is going to happen ? Maybe its time for all of us to open our mind . Honestly for me , it made me feel like I'm rubbish ; a feeling that I feel why the hell am I here in the first place , for such a tiny thing that been blown out of proportion ?  Yes , I would also eventually stop trying! cause its really restless having to run and talk to an echo wall of no use .It's purely subjective though . 

But think about it ? 
Sometimes a hero is not a hero from one to another point of view . 

Lets see this article : 
http://healthland.time.com/2013/03/26/social-isolation-not-just-feeling-lonely-may-shorten-lives/ 

It clearly states : 
"It’s no secret that people who are socially isolated tend to be at greater risk of health issues, from mood disorders like depression to stress-related chronic conditions like heart disease. But what is really responsible for these negative outcomes — the emotional toll of feeling alone or the physical and social lack of contact with others?"

So .. Should we really want to be accountable for what we do ? 
Should we be asking ourselves later after it happen questions like : 

I Should Have If ..
I Should'nt Have If..
I Could Have If..
I Must Have If..
I Would Have If..

Be Responsible & Take Responsibility