Friday, February 24, 2012

I Love You Appa

Turned 35 ! But so what right .
I trully did'nt feel like celebrating as my attention is concentrated to someone who I really care a lot - even writing about him now makes me teary eyed :( .

Although with everything - my birthday was celebrated by all my family members , and I am truly thankful for it . I was happy and sad - an extreme sense of emotion that is too difficult to describe . Father is not well and I knew I had to be strong - if not for everybody else - it was at least for my own sanity .

I was happy that I was still  alive to turn 35 and still be healthy and be with my baby :) .
I actually receive expensive gifts . It was very overwhelming .

My baby gave me Ipad 2 - it was to meet my thirst for reading .



Mala &Uday gave me this expensive Bonia's leather wallet - and it comes together with a guarantee card - wow , I havent used any wallet that expensive ever !


Akka gave me this gorgeous dress -  I love it that I'm still keeping it .

Father and Mother gave me cash - wow - and I bought myself a pair of jeans and tops with that - TQ!

Raje gave me a pink parker pen that have my name engrave on it - its beautiful .

And everybody surprise me with a valentine's cake with birthday song on the eve of my birthday . 

Although as happy as I am -  I am still sad , infact extremely sad that my heart and head is aching . I'm getting teary eyed almost every other minute since yesterday morning - the most heart wrenching news that I most feared was thrown to all of us like a nuclear bomb. It was really atomic.

Be strong appa and we will be strong for you - thats our promise . You are our hero and no one can replace you . We love you very much and BABA does too .
I've received so many gifts for my birthday , but the best gift that I have every year was having you around for the past many years and I want you around all my years ahead

 Love you very much .