Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Already ?!

How I celebrated New Year ? Ermm ermmm ermm . I slept last year and woke up this year! yup thats how I celebrated ! lol - woke up a few minutes after my betterhalf woke me up to wish me Happy New Year. Most importantly my hero ; my betterhalf and me were at home safe and sound and sane > without going through the hassle or mingling with drunkard wasted humans like we use to when we were younger .We send mum to Gurdwara and watched the countdown from home . Picked her up after she finished ushering New Year with prayers for the rest of the family. It was way better than anything .

The next day , we were still celebrating and visited Shirdi Baba Centre two days in a row to usher the new year with a whole new bang . It was a really beautiful cleansing ritual . All of us really feel at ease.

We made last year as our target to achieve more things this year - in career and in life. We decided to twist the whole bad experiences into something beautiful this year> we flushed out all the negativity , energy vampires and negative vibration down the toilet and it worked!

What we have achieved last year ... we became more mature human beings - turning to spiritual need as a way to ease and cleanse our soul and mind .

We also bought a new car - our ever beautiful toyota caldina . Our next target , our very own house which we would be able to look forward to go back to after a hard days work and lavish it with whatever both of us wanted it to be fill with .

Thank you Baba for Blessing us . Please bless us more through out this year . Please bless our family .