Thursday, December 16, 2010

RESIGNED!!!!!!




I'm back!!! full force and happily resigned from Sure-Reach . It was a choice that took a lot of courage and pinch of ego that made me decide that I am better off using my talent at a place that needed me most .

And yes I did it , it was a great leap . All good things started to fall into place .


I've escaped from the dungeon full of Energy Vampire - who suck all my energy out that affected my life.No more people to condemn me and belittle my potential .

Im now at a place with better position and of course better pay . The best part is , I am recognised and hired !Who would've though that ! and OH! at least now I'm covered by insurance lol! Looks like I got the last laugh!.

Its a journey of great adventures and opportunities for my career and life .
Thank you Baba for showing the way .