Saturday, December 18, 2010

Keeping Up with B-HA

It's great knowing that people are still and so curious of your achievements even after you have left,and especially after they think that you are unable to venture and explore the outside world and that you will never get another better job .
It sums up to only two words for those who have that thinking about me : SCARED & EGO .
Awwww.. look at them chickens, dont they look so small and tiny now ****points at you****.Pest!

Since talk about me is still around hanging on their head like a cloud just waiting to drop that heavy rain and lightning on their heads and the best part I can bet that they are now tuning in to this blog of mine , so let me just be straight out honest , clear and well.. blunt : The picture that represents this post today explains where I work - so there!! and **waves** to the scared & ego readers , its about time you realise that my life and what I do belongs to me ;) !

It will never belong to the scary cats, it will infact only kill them . They would rather concentrate on me rather than their work . haha , what a shame .*snap fingers* ***POOF*** you're deleted and withdraw outta my emotional bank . Thanks KK for lesson on emotional bank . Lotsa benefits :)

Only one advise : MOVE ON. Cause I did , and its the best decision I ever made leaving that energy sucking place . I know all my friends who did the same , feels the same .

To the scared and ego - Staaaayyy Tuneeee!! - now I feel like I have my own reality show : Keeping Up with B-HA .***thinks*** I wonder if I can get paid , maybe start charging those who wanna enter my blog .. whoa .. I'm a money making machine! **life's a bliss**