Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great Getaway!

Finally!Finally!Finally! we had our very own great getaway ! . Although only Genting , it was great as we had a good rest away from work and of course a cooler weather :) .

I went up most of the rides , which I love and enjoy every bit of the adrenalin rush , however.. ( yes..however..) I got shit scared of the haunted house . It was just so scary that I didn't even dare to take a single peek of the surrounding. The sound itself gave me cold sweat and of course my baby was the hero protecting me and even talking to those "ghost" .. pffttt . I survived the whole ordeal by coming out drenched in my own sweat :/ .

All in all it was excellent !!! Not bad for a 3 days 2 nights getaway which I have a great boss to thank for it . I am still imagining myself up those roller coaster rides :) and I still am scared of the haunted house.