Monday, December 7, 2009

Moving Forward - Hand In Hand

On 5th December - after midnight my better half and I finally materialised our dream of upgrading ourselves. It might be minor to some people but its a huge deal to us or at least it is to me. If compared to other people , both of us could be categorized as well-earn white collar worker . We are not rigid . We obviously work hard and party hard. We work hard for what we want and what we want to give.

I was told , for whatever you give , it will be returned back to you a hundred folds. I hope this is true and pray that this is the beginning of our many many good fortunes . With positive people surrounding us , I just hope the energy is good. My hope is to eliminate all the negative vibes and the negative people which have been sticking to us like leeches.

For me , first thing first . It was never an easy task to be a team player of anything. It is up to your own initiatize to make things work. This applies to relationship aswell . I am still learning and is still premature . If I was not guided by my dearly beloved , I would have been swept away . He is my pillar of strengh . I would not have achieved so much if I only have a body and no neck to support . A face without him being my eyes to see. That is important . I am just glad both of us upgraded ourselves hand in hand as a couple and not achieving it separately .

Because of that , we are now the proud owners of a brand new car - Honda Accord 2.0 I-Vtec . We progress , we moved forward .Thank you baby . I love you .