Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Birth of 2010

Dear All ,

How did the year 2009 treated you ? Me ? I supposed all was good . All the bad , I take it as a learning curve to improve myself for year 2010 .

Career wise , 2009 , have treated me extremely well . Promotion and increment all falls into the right place. Hard work too plays a big role in this and most importantly me being patience .

Family wise , hrrmmmmmm too many great things happen . Lets Re-cap:

1. Bcri's Wedding
2. Amma & Appa went to China
3. Sara's bought new 4WD
4. Appa ALSO bought new 4WD
5. Birth of Reshvin
6. Akka transformed to a thinner , leaner , sexy hot chick .
7. Mala became tasly member - recruiting everyone she knows and making tons of extra income for herself.
8.Danviin become healthier and more active - Thank you GOD .
9.My baby got an increment
10.I got increment
11.My better half and me got a new car.
12.Bcri 's pregnancy

Wow , thats a lot of great happenings that 2009 gave us .
Hopefully 2010 will give us more and more blessings , Good health and Good Life .

I plan to usher in 2010 in a nice and clean way . I've started off with my PC monitor.
The two lion and leopard will accompany me at work - a tame version of them surrounded with orange roses while my family walks with me through 2010 with pride.

Happy New Year Everybody . Goodbye and thank you 2009.