Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How Big Is Your Heart ?


A very close buddy of my betterhalf have a very big heart . A very nice guy and crazy on the upstairs , but fuzzy on the inside. Sad is that , people always make use of him , take him for granted and even take him for a ride in the La La Land .

Despite being as such , he still will help people around him . My heart is very small , I am scared of being dissapointed but he I'm sure gives 110% to others.

Last night - a whole bunch of rambutans was visible and within my reach. Its just a matter of biting and peeling off the skin for me to endulge in its juicy flesh and oh it is so sweet beyond belief. But me , I only had 3 rambutans and decided to stop , not that I really care about my sore throat . While waiting for my betterhalf , Paul instead offered me some rambutans and I told him " I dont eat unless I have someone to peel off the skin for me .I also LOVE if its peeled of lots and lots and kept in a fridge for while to make it cold " .

When the office was suddenly so unbelievably quiet , I went looking what these two were up to .
My betterhalf was happily putting his teeth inside the deliciously sweet rambutans and then he turn and said , "look what Paul did for you" .

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole bowl of peeled rambutans inside the fridge! I honestly felt bad as I was just kidding but Paul's big heart made him peeled off all the rambutans skin for me. I was forced to eat of course but the amount was too much for me to finish . I was full . Very full with Paul's kind gesture . Thanks Paul . One place in heaven awaits you for your big heart and kindness towards people.