Friday, November 13, 2009

Conquerers of China





My family are easily my favorite people in the whole world . Yesterday I was very glad to send two leaders of my favorite people on a wonderful flight to China. The excitement on their faces gave me a sense of happiness . It's really difficult to explain . Its like giving an excited kid with bar of candy ! For amma , its her first ever flight . She was both scared and excited , but upon arriving she build a sense of confidence and knew there would definitely be more trips via air than land . She suddenly conquered China and now is officially China Maharani. If amma is Maharani , there would definitely be a Maharaja and that is appa of course. As the "thalaiva" , he confidently lead the way for Maharani through the airport , aboard the plane and step into the Emperor of China's palace. Everyone is happy and I'm glad .

They would be there for one week and when they come back , they would bring along a sack full of wonderful memories just like the Santa Claus and yes more trips abroad to come . Bon Voyage , we all await your safe return on the 20th . Love from all of us .