Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Bye Prawn Sambal

Me and medical related things just doesn't match , which pretty much explains the reason why I have been prolonging my medical checkup for years! Last week , I managed to pull myself together and dragged myself to do a proper medical checkup - that also procrastinating the actual day I planned to go which was on a Thursday . I eventually found myself at the door step of the clinic on Friday.

What made me do the checkup started with a simple flu that was glad to lift my head and threw it to the wall and the ridiculous looking ACNE ..yes acnee that was so huge like pile of rocks repeatedly making their grand appearance on both of my temples . It is literally horrendous ! and when I had more than one opinion that keep on telling me "you need to go for check up " , and " Its related to your heart" , it really did give me a hard knock reality check in my head that I should start doing medical checkups on myself . I do worry about other people when it comes to health and I realised I at some point am not bothered about myself - at all.

To cut the story short , I received my medical report last night , all cleared! BUT .. my cholesterol level is high :( . Come to think of it , if I don't start looking into this seriously , I might end up having people to take care of me - which is the last thing I ever want . To avoid having block arteries and all the nonsense bonus in store with this cholesterol , I have taken drastic measure of writing down all my food intake effective yesterday . This is to scare myself into seeing the junks that I am supposed to avoid and yet still taking it to silently kill myself.Hunger is also not helping me .



Good Bye Prawn Sambal :(