Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FAT PANDA EYES

Working is so tiring :( . Most of the time it drain and suck the life out of me .
Some people would have fantasy of having a `good' job which includes ;
Out of this world colleague , easy job and fat pay ( yeah right ) .

The reality is that we end up having ;

Colleague - Most irritating , annoying , pesky colleague who just HAVE TO come and have that small chit chat out of boredom when you have a million things to do - and oh my god! how wordy they can be ( they take more than 1 minute just to decribe what paper is :/ ) and also those negative wannabes who just HAVE walk up and down , up and down, up and down .. geez get a life!

Fat Pay - Oh yeah ... maybe when im 50 . With all the sitting down and staring at the PC more than 10 hours , I'm getting BIG FAT panda eyes and BIG FAT belly and bum .

The Job - Oh I love challenges ! However , the people make the job ridiculously tough although the solution is just a call away .

My motivation is that , i get paid every month WITHOUT FAIL and I dont have to beg as I am able bodied and no sign of handicap what so ever except for being short , which is really good enough as it helps me to put food on the table and enjoy life during the weekends without hearing the tapping of the keyboard which I am doing at this very minute ....