Saturday, June 27, 2009

Debt Free Death

Remember my 30 wishes ? Now it is 31 wishes with an additional wish
of me having debt free death .
Look at Jacko , earning millions , lived like a king but died as a pauper with $400 million in total debt . In fact , he did not exactly died a pauper as he passed away at his rented house which he paid at least $100,000 .Maybe this is a new age pauper .

With his passing on , his album made a huge sales and became top sales on Amazon.com within hours of his death . The impact of sales on his album also rocketted sky high around the world. At least this sales would , might help his family to pay off his mountain of debts and maybe help to see through his three children throughout their lives .Besides all the sales , they can still rely on his album and songs royalties.

I would rather remain being who I am than become insanely famous , die a debt free death as I would not be in peace if my family would have to fork out unnecessarily to pay off my debts when I pass on . It is MY debt ...