Friday, January 25, 2013

The Yellow T-Shirt , The Answer , The Sadness , The Innocent Boy : IT 'S WILLIAM




My emotions are flying everywhere . It’s a shit world , with shitty people around doing shit things .
How dare they do that . This is utterly absurd ! Its should've been doomsday in Dec , so that everything is wiped out . It would've save us this this tormenting experience and news . If I am having this feeling , what about the parents .

Oh! Forgot to thank the killer .. Thanks! you shithead/ or heads . You managed to tear everybody's heart and emotions today and the past week. You ripped it all apart . Aren't you proud of yourself. You will get your reward by going through the same experience . I pray that you will and then it will be too late for you to realized what a cowardly act you have done . How dare you play "God" and take away an innocent life . My head is now filled with over  2 billion vulgar words in different languages to be thrown and spit on your losers head . Yes it is even more than the amount of Gangnam Style video that was being downloaded .

You losers made me cry today . And made the whole world cry .What a coincidence .. and it’s also raining now .Bunch of bastards - ( Excuse my French - I'm trying to be as polite as I can ) .

Rest in peace William and May the family have all the strength in the world to go through this .