Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pining Over A Missing Piece Of Puzzle

I can't sleep . I feel so sad . If I feel sad , baby must have felt worse :(. Whether its just an SMS , it is still from Appa wishing happy birthday . Amma couldn't take the pain just now , just when the clock struck 12 and the date changed to 29th July , She had her 'silent' cry and couldnt even bring herself to wish him happy birthday .The sadness of knowing that her beloved husband isn't around to wish her handsome son happy birthday like he normally have. I truly understand the feeling .While blogging this , I felt a slight choke trying to not cry while my baby sleep beside me . It's his birthday , but the best ever gift that he would love was to have Appa around,even when Appa was sick , at least he was around .

They say time will heal , but why are my tears falling to my cheek now ? :( .To console myself everyday I am reminding that he is no longer in pain, but that's not working ... Dear Appa , if you happen to see us today , if you happen to watch over us today , do know that your children pines for you. Please bless your son on his birthday .Please watch over him ..