Monday, February 28, 2011

II Sai Raham Nazar Karna II सांई रहम नज़र करना

This Beautiful Aarati - By Shri Dasganu Maharaj - who have so much of faith in Sai Baba that the below song made the dead man woke up from his death . A beautiful Aarati that shows undivided devotion and made the person who ridicule and mock Sai Baba to fall on Shri Dasganu Maharaj's feet .He mock saying that if baba is so great ! a great maharaj as what Shri Dasganu maharaj is preaching , can he bring this dead man come to life . Shri Dasganu Maharaj burst into this song almost immediately and was unconciously dancing as if in trance and within minutes the dead was alive again.



Sai raham nazar karnaa Bachonkaa paalan karnaa Sai raham nazar karnaa Bachonkaa paalan karnaa

Jaanaatumneh jagat pasaaraa Sabahee jzhoott jamaanaa Jaanaatumneh jagat pasaaraa Sabahee jzhoott jamaanaa Sai raham…

Mein andhaa hoon bandaa aabkaa Mujhse prabhu dikhlaanaa Mein andhaa hoon bandaa aabkaa Mujhse prabhu dikhlaanaa Sai raham…

Daas ganu kahe ab kyaa boloo Thak gayi meree rasnaa. Daas Ganu kahe ab kyaa boloo Thak gayi meree rasnaa. Sai raham…
Composed by :: Sri Dasganu Maharaj


English Translation
Sai, look at us mercifully, and take care of your children. Sai, look at us mercifully, and take care of your children.

You know this mundane world, this world full of illusion. You know this mundane world, this world full of illusion. : Sai:

I am blind and ignorant devotee of yours, give me God’s vision. I am blind and ignorant devotee of yours, give me God’s vision. : Sai:

Das Ganu says : What shall I say now? My tongue fails me : Das Ganu says : What shall I say now?


My tongue fails me : Sai: