Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Gutsy" Behaviour by Headless Chicken

I hope all those racists will be arrested . If they have the brain , I dont think they would even do such a thing. All of a sudden , the temple issue became a "Malay Proverb" issue ... If it really is , why are all those doing the protests is as stupid as how the malay proverb indicated ..

I supposed I wouldnt sympathised if anything were to happen to those doing the demonstration. Its pathetic really , and if they think they are able to get away showing off their "gutsy" stature , then they better be "gutsy" enough to foresee what is coming . Hopefully , they dont react like headless chicken running and screaming out of nothing after being charged for provoking racial tension .I wonder what happen to MIC . Why are they so silent ? This is bigger than their crappy election and of them having their mouth full of accusations towards each other .